MyOxy PORTABLE PERSONAL OXYGEN CANS
Pollution is the biggest route cause these days. People feel suffocated because of pollution, bad air, industrial smoke pollution, smoke coming from vehicles. Air pollution in Delhi is caused mainly by industry and vehicles
MyOxy is launched exclusively for Indian market as a survival by Gupta Oxygen Pvt.Ltd. The Oxy can is the first ever FDA (Food and Drug Administration ) approved canned Oxygen. The product is launched On 22 November 2018 at bloggers meet at Hotel Imperial, CP, New Delhi.
The only fresh canned oxygen approved by FDA. Effective solution to combat heavy air pollution in Delhi/NCR.
Oxygen makes up around 21 per cent of Earth & atmosphere, and humans use it the most. It is the key ingredient in the production of energy and every breath that we take converts to energy. When the oxygen level drops, energy drops and performance drops.
In such cases, MyOxy provides India’s first FDA approved Medicinal Grade Pure Oxygen I.P. 99% in light-weight and safe disposable can which is easy to use when there is low oxygen level in the body.
Pollution levels in Delhi/NCR are at an all-time high, with the most recent figures showing PM 2.5 levels (particulate matter) at 95. The Air Quality Index (AQI) of Delhi recently dived into the ‘unhealthy ’ category. Unfortunately, it has been observed that air quality in Delhi is at alarming stage.
Studies have shown that one out of every four premature deaths in India can be attributed to pollution. Pollution levels in Delhi/NCR are at an all-time high, with the most recent figures showing PM 2.5 levels (particulate matter) at 95
Key Features of MyOxy
- EASY : The can is easy to use.
- LIGHTWEIGHT : It has compact packaging that is lightweight. It weights even lesser then than your mobile phones.
- STORAGE : It can be stored at room temperature.
- FIRST AID : MyOxy acts as a quick aid in emergency situations such as breathlessness and suffocation due to high pollution levels.
- PORTABLE : MyOxy is the first and only OXYGEN I.P. in portable cans in India approved by FDA and manufactured under a valid drug license strictly adhering to Indian pharmacopoeia standards.
- MEASUREMENT : It is Measuring 5.9 liters at 1200 kilopascal
- USAGE : MyOxy is a seamless aluminium disposable can with inbuilt mask allowing upto 100-150 inhalations per can.
- AVAILABILITY & PRICE : MyOxy will be available at leading pharmacies including Apollo pharmacy and medical stores across Delhi/NCR and online pharmacies such as NetMeds at competitive price of INR 399 per can.
- SUITABILITY: Suitable for all age groups, MyOxy is fit for use by children, expecting and lactating mothers and elderly people.
Use cases for MyOxy:
At high altitude, oxygen molecules are less dense. Ascending 5,000 feet or more in the mountains can result in symptoms of acute mountain sickness like headaches, nausea, dizziness, disturbed sleep, fatigue, shortness of breath etc. MyOxy has been specifically designed for Army Personnel’s posted at high altitude regions in India (Leh-Ladakh, Siachen, Kargil, Nathulapass), trekkers/athletes who frequent high peaks and pilgrims on religious yatras (Amarnath, Mansarovar, Badrinath, Hemkunth Sahib) who experience hypoxia, cold and severe dehydration because of low oxygen levels.
MyOxy is an essential first aid in case of emergency situations causing breathlessness. In cases where oxygen levels drop quickly for instance due to an ailment such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), high intensity workout, strenuous training, air travel etc. MyOxy provides a quick temporary relief in restoring the oxygen levels.
Living in highly polluted areas can lead to increased risk of various health related problems and lower lung functioning across age groups. MyOxy is an essential aid for immediate relief from respiratory and breathing difficulties caused due to exposure to high pollution levels.
“Breathing Oxygen rich air is a necessity for all in polluted environments.
HOW MYOXY CAN HELP?
- Raises the level of oxygen flowing into our lungs & consequently in the bloodstream
- Reduces the risk of death from low oxygen levels
- Improves the quality of life and well being
- Acts as First-Aid in life-threatening circumstances due to lack of Oxygen
How To Use MyOxy ?
MyOxy should be kept in the first aid of every household as it is very useful in case of COPD and low blood levels of oxygen.
It is very easy to use in 4 simple steps.
With as less as 4-5 inhalations, MyOxy instantly increases the oxygen levels in the body and helps restore normal function of the brain and body
Plug the mask in spray nozzle
View this post on Instagram
MyOxy is India’s first #FDA approved Medicinal Grade Pure #Oxygen Now, breath fresh air anytime, anywhere with @myoxyindia. These Cans are light weight and travel friendly. These are disposable first aid cans which are to be used in case of emergency. You may use it in case of low oxygen level in the body, breathlessness due to high altitude, pollution, smoking or poor ventilation. #pose_in_style #health #firstaid #oxygen #lightweight #FDAapproved #pollutionfreelife #newlife #medicated #mindandbody #healthandwellness # #livingfree #control #help #anxiety #mentalhealthday #bipolar #wellness #mentalgains #healthylife #mindfullness #healthblog #overthinking #supplements #molecules #dust #pollutants #doctorsnote #FitnessEnthusiast
- Place mask over your mouth
- Press the trigger firmly by your chin or finger
- Inhale deeply from your mouth
For further information, please visit MyOxy
*Disclaimer : The content in this post is purely meant for educational purpose only and not meant to be a replacement for a doctor consultation.