Eat Healthy, Live Healthy
My today’s write up is about healthy food and children food habits. We often order fast food from market on weekends. We give pocket money to kids to enjoy food from school canteen or local street vendors.
It is not only school or college but offices too. We skip our breakfast number of times and prefer having food at restaurants or ordering thru number of food joints for easy convenience. But are we really doing good to ourselves.
I remember when I was in school, there was not a culture of online food delivery and also we dint have any too many options. I used to eat home made vegetable with chapatti or stuffed parathas. Its is said that Healthy mind leads to healthy body. It is only us who are encouraging our children to opt for unhealthy food habits.
Kids are so fond of momos, noodles, salted wafers, coloured candies. We don’t know the source of this food. Where is it prepared, how it is made, the ingredients etc. there is no nutritional value. It just fills our tummy but does not give any nutrition. Then we as parent complaint about why our kids are so weak and they get tired easily when they do any physical activities.
When it comes to eating healthy, one of the most dangerous habits people develop is depending on fast food for meals. In today’s society, fast food has become a quick replacement for eating a home cooked meal. As a result, we’re experiencing more problems with obesity and chronic illness than ever before. For many people, eating fast food is as habitual as brushing their teeth. In fact there are many families that eat most of their meals from a fast food restaurant.
When you need something quick, it’s easy to just hop in the car and grab a quick bite to eat on the way to your next stop. The cost of fast food is also appealing for many people. Buying fresh, nutritious ingredients for meals can often break the family budget.
BUT WAIT & THINK FOR A WHILE WHAT FUTURE YOU WANT TO GIVE TO YOUR CHILDREN!!
- For the first time in history, children are having problems due to obesity that once plagued only adults such as type 2 diabetes and high cholesterol.
- The cost of treating medical conditions caused by a poor diet are much greater than any money you could save on a value menu
- Fast food meals don’t contain the necessary vitamins and minerals for good health & causes heart diseases.
- There are several things you can do to keep up with being busy and hectic without compromising on good nutrition.
HOW TO PREPARE KIDS –FRIENDLY TIFFIN
Color: Kids like colors. If you prepare a colorful lunchbox, you child is going to love it.
- Presentation: Even though your food isn’t tasty, your presentation can make it simply wow.
- Involve the child: Try to involve your child while preparing the lunch box
- Attractive Names : Give Lunch Box an attractive name, day wise like : Monday funday,, Tuesday tweet, Wednesday wistle etc. that makes your child happy
The post is a part of challenge. Its my stepping stone towards ranking my Blog to the next level and boost it to get #Alexaranking with @blogchatter #poseinstylewrites
IMAGE COURTESY : GOOGLE PHOTOS